Oggi Foods cauliflower pizza crust is your best option for recreating the taste and texture of a pizzeria-style pizza at home. Made for classic Margheritas, another great combination to try on Oggi’s crust is The Works Pizza – a classic that never goes out of style. Give this combination a try when you’re really in the mood for a stylish pizza night!
The Works Pizza is a perfect mix of tasty toppings that we’ve all been enjoying for years. The combination of pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, olives, onions, and green peppers is a classic for a reason – it makes a pizza that’s irresistible!
Now, with Oggi’s crust, you can enjoy THE WORKS or any other heavy-topped pizza combination you love on the only cauliflower-based crust that’s gluten-free, plant-based, and vegan.
We tried it ourselves and the end result was a quick, delicious, and healthy pizza.
Although preparing THE WORKS on Oggi’s crust is very straightforward and hassle-free, you’ll find our recipe and instruction tips below helpful for nailing this pizza the first time you make it.
THE WORKS PIZZA on Oggi Foods Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Tomato Sauce
- 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Pepperoni
- 1/2 Cup Italian Sausage Crumble and Lightly Sauté Before Baking
- 1 Cup Mushrooms Lightly Sauté Before Baking
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Red Onions
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Green Bell Pepper
- 1/3 Cup Black Olives
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Spread the olive oil on the crust
- Spread the tomoato sauce on top of the olive oil
- Sprinkle the mozzerlla cheese
- Add the pepperoni, mushroom, Italian sausage, red onions, bell pepper, and olives
- Bake the pizza for 7 minutes
- Take it out of the oven and let it pizza cool for 2-3 and then slice it
Oggi Foods Recipe Idea: Classic Margherita Napoletana
With an authentic Italian-style pizza in mind, Oggi Foods has recommended the Margherita recipe for this crust.
Here are the simple ingredients and instructions Oggi has listed on the box:
- 1 Cup of your favorite tomato sauce
- 1 Cup fresh mozzarella
- Grated Parmigiano Cheese
- Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Remove your Oggi pizza crust from the box and plastic wrapping and place on a clean surface
- Spread with tomato sauce, sprinkle Parmigiano, top with fresh mozzarella and drizzle some olive oil
- Place pizza in the oven and bake for 12-16 minutes or until cheeses start to bubble
- Remove from oven, add fresh basil and serve!